Our wines come from our own Graff Wolf Metternich winery in Durbach / Baden, where winegrowing has been practiced for over eight centuries, making it the oldest winery in Baden. In addition, it owns the oldest Sauvignon Blanc vineyard in Germany. The owner Gertraud Hurrle keeps old traditions high and at the same time is open to many ideas that support the pursuit of the highest quality in wines.
In addition, discover the cultural history of Bayreuth in the Bayreuth Catacombs - the fascinating world of a historic rock and beer cellar.
Our offer includes:
- 2 nights including our rich breakfast buffet
- Prosecco for your welcom
- 1x wine tasting of our Baden wines from the winery Graf Wolff Metternich, combined with Franconian appetizers on the day of arrival
- Visit of the BAYREUTHER Katakomeb (daily at 4:00 pm)
- 1x three course menu with corresponding Basen wines in our restaurant RICHARDS
- Sauna & Fitness
Single room: 196,00 €
double room: 319,00 €
Days of arrival
Thursday | Friday | Saturday
02. January until 11. July 2020
03. September until 19. December 2020
phone: +49 921 990085-0