Our wines come from our own Graff Wolf Metternich winery in Durbach / Baden, where winegrowing has been practiced for over eight centuries, making it the oldest winery in Baden. In addition, it owns the oldest Sauvignon Blanc vineyard in Germany. The owner Gertraud Hurrle keeps old traditions high and at the same time is open to many ideas that support the pursuit of the highest quality in wines.
In addition, discover the cultural history of Bayreuth in the Bayreuth Catacombs - the fascinating world of a historic rock and beer cellar.
Our offer includes:
- 2 nights including our rich breakfast buffet
- Prosecco for your welcom
- 1x wine tasting of our Baden wines from the winery Graf Wolff Metternich, combined with Franconian appetizers on the day of arrival
- Visit of the BAYREUTHER Katakomeb (daily at 4:00 pm)
- 1x three course menu with corresponding Basen wines in our restaurant RICHARDS
- Sauna & Fitness
Single room: 196,00 €
double room: 319,00 €
Days of arrival
Thursday | Friday | Saturday
03. January until 13. July 2019
29. August until 14. December 2019
phone: +49 921 990085-0